Zurich’s premier champagne event is back!
We invite you once again to taste 50 shades of champagne, paired with delicious food by Gustav (1 Michelin Star). Taste your way through 70 different champagnes on a feel-good Sunday afternoon among like-minded aficionados. An exclusive event not to be missed by wine and food connoisseurs. Only 180 tickets are available!
All event details can be found on –> www.champagnefriends.ch
- Ticket price includes the champagne tasting and all food served
- Tickets are only available here on Eventfrog via our online pre-sale –> no tickets are sold at the door!
- The minimum entry age for our event is 18 years. By buying tickets to this event, you certify that you are of legal drinking age in Switzerland.
- While the event is held in German and English, all information is in English, out of respect for our visitors from Champagne
- Please drink responsibly!
Exhibiting Champagne houses: Egly-Ouriet, Salon Delamotte, Charles Heidsieck, Taittinger, Pierre Paillard, Leclerc Briant, Billecart-Salmon, Nicolas Maillart, Coessens, Legras & Haas, Marie-Courtin, Les Cinq Filles, La Closerie, J-M Sélèque, Nicolas Feuillatte, Konrad Champagne, Veuve Fourny, Bruno Paillard and Oona Caviar. For a detailed list of the champagnes presented at the event, please visit www.champagnefriends.ch/2019lineup
Ihre Sitzung ist abgelaufen, melden Sie sich bitte nochmals an.