In this workshop you will receive information that will make your new life with the baby easier.
This workshop is suitable for all mothers who want to deliberately tackle the subject of breastfeeding. Mothers with breastfeeding experience, positive or negative, are also very welcome. Regardless of whether you want to find out how you can avoid the same mistakes or whether you want to deepen your breastfeeding skills.
The following topics will be addressed:
- What makes breast milk so precious?
- Myths and Fake News
- The relevancy of breastfeeding to your child, to you and to our environment
- How to satisfy the needs and demands of a newborn baby?
- How does breastfeeding work? From theory to practice
- Nursing equipment - useful or superfluous?
Experience shows that targeted preparation not only facilitates a harmonious start to breastfeeding, but also strengthens the mother so that she can better overcome small hurdles at the beginning.
Recommended for pregnant women after 34 weeks of pregnancy.
Partners are welcome because, based on experience and confirmed by research, they are the most important support for the mother during breastfeeding.